How To Apply
Join CHILL Youth Task Force to become a member of a group of high school students that come together to have fun, promote healthy lifestyle choices, and make change in their communities!
Who is eligible?
To join CHILL, you must:
- Be a high school student in Martinsville/Henry County.
- Be a good role model by staying ATOD (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs) free.
- Maintain acceptable school attendance and GPA.
- Demonstrate good character.
- Attend a three-day training prior to full membership.
- Attend monthly community meetings (only two absences allowed).
- Perform at least 15 hours of community service for CHILL per year.
How can I apply?
Because there are usually more applicants than available spots in CHILL, there is a selection process based on application and teacher recommendations.
Application packets are accepted during the spring of each school year and are available in each high school’s guidance office or main office. Check with your guidance counselor or the main office for more information.
Directions will be included in the application packet. Fill out the application, get the two teacher recommendations, accept the contract requirements (including parent/guardian permission), and attend the meet and greet night for new CHILL prospects.
***During the Current time, we are accepting online applications! Please click the APPLY NOW button below!***
When will I hear?
CHILL will notify new members of their acceptance after applications have closed and all information is reviewed.
To become full members of CHILL, new members MUST attend a three-day summer training session. You’ll have several training dates to choose from, and a list of those dates will be included in your application. Your assigned dates with be included in your acceptance letter.
Join DRUG-FREE MHC!
Support drug-free youth
CALL US NOW!